Author Topic: Official ZEF RPG Rules  (Read 3836 times)

NPC

• Global Moderator
Official ZEF RPG Rules
« on: March 14, 2008, 10:45:50 PM »
Hello!  My name is Fredrika.  I'm one of the Zoids Evolution nurses out here.  We put our lives on the line to make sure all you pilots out there get the proper medical care and attention you deserve!!   
I've just been hired by the company, so I'm a little new.  Tee hee. 

*Drops a few papers.* 

Oops. I kind of need those.

*Scrambles to pick them up.  Clears her throat.*

I've was asked to announce the official rules for battles.

Note: Do not steal/borrow/use any info, bios, or custom Zoids from other Zoid RPG sites. Thank you.

Character Bios

You may only have one character for battling.

Be sure to include what Zoid(s) you have and whether you have an Organoid or not.

You can't be any of the characters or have any Organoids from the show.

Custom and made-up Zoids are currently not permitted for the Zoid Battles forum. You may, however, use custom Zoids in the Adventures and Quests forum, unless the thread starter requests otherwise.

Official custom parts can be used, but no originals.

Custom paint jobs are okay.

Non Battle Characters

You may have extra characters for use in the Adventures and Quests forums. These characters should have their own bio threads separate from each other.

These characters may use Zoids, but they are not permitted to battle in the Zoids Battles forum.

These characters are not permitted to interrupt Zoid Battles or rescue your Battle pilot during a battle.

Battling

You can only use one Zoid at a time.

Use logic to determine who wins a battle or a round. (e.g. Geno Breaker can't fire a cpg while its shield is up. 4-legged Zoids can't walk on only 2 legs, etc.)

Take turns.

Do not attack the transport.

Organoids

You can have more than one Organoid.

In regular battles, up to two Organoids can fuse in your Zoid, either at the same time or one at a time.

Zoid Blox

You can use Zoid Blox to fight, but they're not as strong as real Zoids.

Zoid Blox can be attached to large Zoids (Ligers, Wolves, Tigers, Genos, etc.), not to small Zoids (Raptors, Small Flying Zoids, Vipers, etc.) to give a Zoid extra power.

Banned Zoids

King Gojulas
Mad Thunder
Ultrasaurus
Death Saurer
Death Stinger
Gilvader
Seismosaurus

*Catches her breath.*

So that's it for now.

Good luck, pilots!  Do your best!!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 05:39:53 PM by NPC »

NPC

• Global Moderator
Re: Official ZEF RPG Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 05:57:47 PM »
Hi! This is Fredrika again! I just wanted to let everyone know there have been a few modifications to the rules. Here are the current changes!

Custom Zoids
For clarification, at this moment custom Zoids are not permitted for the RPG battles. You may only use Zoids that already exist. We are hoping to make some changes to this in the future, but for the time being, this is the best way we can handle the RPG battles the way we want.  However, you are permitted to use custom Zoids in the Adventures & Quests forum, unless the starter of a thread requests otherwise. We would ask that you honor their request.

Non Battle Characters
For story and character building purposes, you are permitted to have extra Non Battle Characters to use in the Adventures and Quests forum. Please give these characters their own character bio thread and add "(Non Battle)" at the end of the subject line. These characters may pilot Zoids, but they are not allowed to battle or interrupt battles in the Zoids Battle forum.

Adventures & Quests
I don't have an appropriate place for this one at the moment, but just to clarify, the rules are much more lax in Adventures and Quests. Nonetheless, if someone creates a thread in that forum and makes some requests as to what they want or don't want in the thread, please respect their wishes.

That's all I have for you at the moment!  Good luck!

« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 08:23:35 PM by JammerLea »